Things to know about this study:
- Each person will initially be in an isolation pod. See illustration for dimensions. The duration of the isolation will depend on participants’ performance;
- When in the pods, participants will be laying down for an extended period of time. They will be able to move, but not sit/stand. Because of the position of the cameras, legs must be covered by pants (not skirts nor dresses). Socks will also be mandatory.
- Each participant needs to be able to slide through an opening that is 2.5 feet high by 3 feet wide;
- Participants will be blindfolded to enter the pods.
Consider this study if:
- you are not claustrophobic;
- you are not bothered by sensory stimuli.
Study promotional video:
CTRL Pharmaceuticals is looking for pairs of people to participate in a clinical trial. The drug being tested has shown great promise and might increase brain function by 1000%!
Please read all relevant study information contained on this page prior to applying.
Number of players: 2 (no more, no less)
Difficulty level: TBD
Price per person: $26 (all inclusive)
Age Restrictions: 18+, younger players will NOT be allowed to play.