SS be YY Things to know about this room:
– theatrical lights/sounds
– Spy Trainer -red- and Spy Trainer -blue- are two identical rooms and are booked separately. If you want to play against your friends, you need to book spots in Spy -red- and Spy -blue-. If you only book spots in one of the two rooms, you will be playing a regular escape room. YOU MAY OR MAY NOT be playing against another team, depending upon if the other Spy Trainer room is booked at the same time.
Consider this room if:
– you like a room that is linear (like a scavenger hunt)
– you like a good combination of hands on and puzzles
– you are competitive and think you’ve got what it takes!
– you need a room that is wheelchair accessible (please call for specifics)
Room intro video:
Times have changed and what was effective then no longer is. The situation has gotten critical and a new form of intelligence is required. An elite spy unit must be formed and deployed. ASAP. We’re looking for brave individuals who have what it takes to make a difference.
Number of players: 3 to 6 per room
Difficulty level: 8 / 10
Price per person: $29
Age Restrictions: 16+, parties with younger players must call us prior to booking as we may not be able to accommodate. If younger players are approved to play, they must be accompanied by an adult (21 and up) from their own party who will be in the room with the group.