Exit Strategy is OPEN for clean, safe FUN!
The health and well-being of our Guests and our staff remains our #1 priority. On top of our normal cleaning procedures, Exit Strategy has implemented additional precautions recommended by the NC Dept. of Health and Human Services & Centers for Disease Control to help protect against the spread of COVID-19:
- PRIVATE EXPERIENCES: All of our games are PRIVATE with just your party, so you will never play or interact with strangers!
- SOCIAL DISTANCING, modified game schedules, and minimized interaction between separate groups. See game availability at: https://www.exitstrategyus.com/book-now.
- Sanitized props and surfaces, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between games.
- Hand sanitizer provided for all Guests and staff.
- Masks will be worn by all Staff and Guests.
- Extra hand-washing for all Guests and staff is encouraged.
Guests can help in the following ways:
- If any player in your party is feeling sick, or has been exposed to someone who is sick, stay at home and feel better. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone exhibiting symptoms of an illness, for the health and safety of everyone. We will be happy to help you reschedule, and we are waiving our normal requirement of 24-hours advanced notice for rescheduling.
- Arrive promptly 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time, TOGETHER WITH ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR PARTY. This helps us expedite check in and reduces exposure to others who may be entering or exiting our lobby. Please remain outside the building until all members of your party are present, and your game operator directs you into the building.
- Wash thoroughly with soap, and use hand sanitizer regularly throughout your game. Overall, use your best possible hygiene habits to prevent the spread of germs.
- Masks are required in the lobby and public areas.
We appreciate your help in ensuring the health and safety of all our guests and staff!