Fall is bringing some huge changes! We are thrilled to announce that as the State is going into Phase 3 of reopening, both locations of Exit Strategy will once again be looking forward to providing you with some safe entertainment. So, what’s the big change? Jay and I are stepping away from Exit to pursue other adventures. We are deeply grateful for the amazing support we have received over the last 6 years and hope that you will continue supporting the new owner and his team as they pick up where we left off. Thank you again, be well and be kind to each other! ~ Mylene and Jay
Exit Strategy is OPEN for clean, safe FUN!
The health and well-being of our Guests and our staff remains our #1 priority. On top of our normal cleaning procedures, Exit Strategy has implemented additional precautions recommended by the NC Dept. of Health and Human Services & Centers for Disease Control to help protect against the spread of COVID-19:
- PRIVATE EXPERIENCES: All of our games are PRIVATE with just your party, so you will never play or interact with strangers!
- SOCIAL DISTANCING, modified game schedules, and minimized interaction between separate groups. See game availability at: https://www.exitstrategyus.com/book-now.
- Sanitized props and surfaces, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between games.
- Hand sanitizer provided for all Guests and staff.
- Masks will be worn by all Staff and Guests.
- Extra hand-washing for all Guests and staff is encouraged.
Guests can help in the following ways:
- If any player in your party is feeling sick, or has been exposed to someone who is sick, stay at home and feel better. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone exhibiting symptoms of an illness, for the health and safety of everyone. We will be happy to help you reschedule, and we are waiving our normal requirement of 24-hours advanced notice for rescheduling.
- Arrive promptly 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time, TOGETHER WITH ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR PARTY. This helps us expedite check in and reduces exposure to others who may be entering or exiting our lobby. Please remain outside the building until all members of your party are present, and your game operator directs you into the building.
- Wash thoroughly with soap, and use hand sanitizer regularly throughout your game. Overall, use your best possible hygiene habits to prevent the spread of germs.
- Masks are required in the lobby and public areas.
We appreciate your help in ensuring the health and safety of all our guests and staff!
Come celebrate our 5th anniversary!
On August 22nd, 2014, Exit Strategy opened for business with only one room: the 70’s. Who would have thought that 5 years later, there would be 2 locations and 12 rooms to choose from? To celebrate, use these discount codes:
Play on August 22nd, 2019 and save $10/person when you use code Happy5th when you book. ~~New bookings only, one per person, groups of up to 10 (South location ) or 8 (North location), quantities limited, cannot be combined with any other promotion.
Play from August 22nd 2019 and August 25th 2019 and pay only $20.14/person when you use code 2014-2019 when you book. ~~New bookings only, one per person, groups of up to 10 (South location ) or 8 (North location), quantities limited, cannot be combined with any other promotion.
Baruta is back!
You thought Baruta and the Church of Light and Dark were ancient history? They’re back! The sequel to Final Sacrifice is now open at our North location.
Times to play are currently limited but more opportunities will be offered soon. If you want to play it on Thursday, December 19, 2018, use code First2play when you book.
Click here for room details.
Are you ready for this?
Creating new rooms and experiences for our customers has always and will continue to be our passion. That’s why we are thrilled to announce that we will be opening 2 new rooms in the next few months! You read that right: 2 new rooms! One at each location. You might be wondering which current rooms we will be closing. The answer is simple: none! We will have 7 rooms at our South location and 5 at Exit North. Stay tuned for details!