Exit Strategy Covid-19 Mask Update
The health and well-being of our Guests and our staff remains our #1 priority. In accordance with the NC Dept. of Health and Human Services & Centers for Disease Control, and the lifting of Mecklenburg County indoor mask mandates on Feb 26th, Exit Strategy is modify our Covid-19 policy as follows:
- PRIVATE EXPERIENCES: All of our games are PRIVATE with just your party, so you will never play or interact with strangers!
- Masks are no longer required for Guests, neither in the lobby nor in the game-rooms. Masks will continue to be worn by all Staff when Customer-facing, but are NOT required while in staff areas or performing non-Customer-facing tasks.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING, modified game schedules, and minimized interaction between separate groups will continue to be practiced. See game availability at: https://www.exitstrategyus.com/book-now.
- Sanitized props and surfaces, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between games.
- Hand sanitizer provided for all Guests and staff.
- Extra hand-washing for all Guests and staff is encouraged.
Guests can help in the following ways:
- If any player in your party is feeling sick, or has been exposed to someone who is sick, stay at home and feel better. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone exhibiting symptoms of an illness, for the health and safety of everyone. We will be happy to help you reschedule, and we are waiving our normal requirement of 24-hours advanced notice for rescheduling.
- Arrive promptly 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time, TOGETHER WITH ALL MEMBERS OF YOUR PARTY. This helps us expedite check in and reduces exposure to others who may be entering or exiting our lobby. When possible, please remain outside the building until all members of your party are present, and your game operator directs you into the building.
- Wash thoroughly with soap, and use hand sanitizer regularly throughout your game. Overall, use your best possible hygiene habits to prevent the spread of germs.
We appreciate your help in ensuring the health and safety of all our guests and staff!